Center on International Cooperation
Center for International Cooperation of the College of Social Work (CSW) supports the activities of the CSW in the international academic public, encourages scientific research and participation of teachers and students in international projects, establishes contacts and cooperation with partners at local, national and international levels, organizes student mobility, teaching and non-teaching staff within international projects with special emphasis on improving the teaching process.
The main goals of the Center are:
- encouraging and pursuing international cooperation in the field of teaching, research and international projects;
- establishing and developing contacts and cooperation with higher education institutions and international organizations dealing with education;
- presentation and promotion of the CSW to the international academic public.
The main activities of the Center are:
- establishing and supporting the international academic and scientific cooperation of the CSW with institutions from abroad;
- organizing and monitoring the mobility / international exchange of teaching and non-teaching staff abroad for the purpose of training;
- monitoring of international exchange, educational and development project oppenings: ERASMUS +, HORIZON 2020, etc.
- analysis and monitoring of the results of the international cooperation of the CSW;
- maintaining contact and correspondence with domestic and foreign higher education institutions in order to achieve international cooperation.
Center Coordinator and Ersmus Officer:
Asst. Veselin Medenica, PhD
Deputy Coordinator of the Center:
Asst. Neda Milosevic, PhD
Center secretary: Asst. Irina Kovacevic, PhD
Address: Center for International Cooperation of the College of Social Work, Terazije 24, Belgrade
SERVICES: administrative and logistical support, mobility support, academic support.