Center on International Cooperation
The main goals of the Center are:
- encouraging and pursuing international cooperation in the field of teaching, research and international projects;
- establishing and developing contacts and cooperation with higher education institutions and international organizations dealing with education;
- presentation and promotion of the CSW to the international academic public.
The main activities of the Center are:
- establishing and supporting the international academic and scientific cooperation of the CSW with institutions from abroad;
- organizing and monitoring the mobility / international exchange of teaching and non-teaching staff abroad for the purpose of training;
- monitoring of international exchange, educational and development project oppenings: ERASMUS +, HORIZON 2020, etc.
- analysis and monitoring of the results of the international cooperation of the CSW;
- maintaining contact and correspondence with domestic and foreign higher education institutions in order to achieve international cooperation.
Center Coordinator and Ersmus Officer:
Asst. Veselin Medenica, PhD
Deputy Coordinator of the Center:
Asst. Neda Milosevic, PhD
Address: Center for International Cooperation of the College of Social Work, Terazije 24, Belgrade